Ribbon Christmas Tree
- Rough Cost: £6.00
- Time: 40 Minutes
- Difficulty: A Little Tricky
These beautiful ribbon Christmas Trees make a striking centre piece and only require ribbon, pins and polyshape cones; all available from our Floral Supplies department.
1. Begin by choosing your ribbon and folding technique. You can either fold the ribbon over on itself or twist to create a point.
2. When you have decided, begin to pin the ribbon all the way around the bottom of the cone to create your first layer. If you use pearl headed pins to attach the ribbon they act as beautiful miniature baubles.
3. Continue the layers all the way up to the top of the cone.
4. Before you begin your last row, fold a piece of ribbon to cover the very top. You can add a star anise to finish off the tree perfectly.