Wedding Table Décor Inspiration
If you are a newbie bride-to-be you will have undoubtedly started pinning to your Pinterest boards and saving Instagram pictures for how you want your wedding décor to look.
Initially, it can feel incredibly overwhelming, particularly if you have opted for a blank canvas venue and need to source a lot of the décor items yourself. Hopefully we will inspire you with our 'Wedding Darling' collection.
It’s all these small touches and carefully selected décor items that can have such a huge impact on the overall aesthetic of your day, not to mention really help to make it so personal and memorable to your guests. We love these potted arrangements for your table décor, you can reuse these in your home or even have offer them up to guests as a memory of the day.
Shop our 'Wedding Darling' collection online now.
We have put together a list below of all the table décor your may need for your wedding.
- Floral centrepieces or garlands
- Non-floral table accessory or decoration
- Fabric table runner
- Candles (dinner, lanterns, tealights)
- Table numbers / names
- Table number holders / frames
- Name places
- Menus (per person or per table)
- Glasses (wine, water, bubbles)
- Plates (charger, side, starter, main, dessert)
- Napkins (and napkin decoration)
- Wedding favours (perhaps personalised)
- Table games / ice breakers / disposable or polaroid cameras
- Kids activity packs
Wedding Darling Collection
This collection comprises of gorgeous potted pre-made arrangements and wreaths in two colour ways. We one which is made of up mauves, delicate pink and cream and another which uses baby blue, soft green and cream. We can't decide which one is out favourite!
For more wedding inspiration please check out our blog posts below!