What is 'Use Them or Lose Them'?
Here at Country Baskets we are keen to support our local florists, and in order to do this we are encouraging all of our customers to buy fresh flowers from local independant florist shops. We will be handing out thousands of £5 vouchers and a limited amount of £10 and £20 vouchers to our Green Card customer base from May 1st, that can be redeemed against the purchase of fresh flowers in the participating florist shops listed here www.countrybaskets.co.uk/find-a-florist
How do I receive a voucher?
From May 1st we will be giving out vouchers in-store to spend on fresh flowers at participating florists to our Green Card customers. Please note that there is limited availability.
Why should you buy fresh flowers from a local florist?
No one does it quite like a florist. Flowers have the ability to say a thousand words; thank you, congratulations, sorry, I love you, nothing says it quite like flowers. Here at Country Baskets we questioned more than 3,400 people across the country, revealing that 93% of people believe that receiving flowers can dramatically improve someone's mood and 72% felt happier after being given fresh flowers.
Are you a Gold Card Florist that would love to be involved?
Simply email your name, business name, local store and Country Baskets membership number to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send you a 'Use Them or Lose Them' window sticker and we will add you to our Find A Florist directory!
Plus - Don't forget that Gold Card customers can return used vouchers to Country Baskets and use against your next shop!
Green Customer Terms & Conditions:
1. Vouchers cannot be acumilated and must be used in one single purchase.
2. Cannot be used in part trasnactions & cannot be exchanged for cash.
3. Minimum order must be £5 or above to receive the discount.
4. In-store use only and this voucher must be present at the time of purchase.
5. Expiry date is 1 month from issue date.
Gold Card Florist Terms & Conditions:
1. Vouchers can be acumulated and used in one single purcahse - Gold Card customers only
2. Cannot be used in part transactions & cannot be exchanged for cash.
3. In-store use only and this voucher must be present at the time of purchase.
4. Gold exclusive expiry date is 2 months from issue date.