Green Member and Guest Customer Delivery
This is a standard fixed-price service at £4.00 which includes VAT and is available to most postal areas within the UK Mainland. However, geographic location and courier availability can affect the availability of this service.
- Standard Delivery is charged at £4.00 inc VAT regardless of the size and weight of your order.
- We aim to deliver all orders within 3-5 working days. Our delivery days are Monday – Friday and delivery will be made between 9am and 5pm.
- Delivery may take longer than 5 working days in peak times, such as the months leading up to Christmas and bank holiday periods, though we will endeavour to keep disruption to a minimum.
- Delivery to certain rural areas may take longer than 5 working days.
- Postal areas that are exempt from standard delivery include, but are not limited to; BFPO addresses, all areas outside of the UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland and Scottish Islands.
Gold Member Delivery
Gold customer orders are processed directly by your local store pick, pack and despatch coordinator, they will call you within two working days to take payment and arrange delivery, note that order processing may take longer over public holiday periods or busy periods.
Gold standard mainland UK delivery service is a 3-4 working day delivery service and its free to customers living within a 25 mile radius of a store or if the order value exceeds £100 excluding VAT. This excludes Glasgow where the minimum order value for delivery locations not within a 25 mile radius from the store must be in excess of £200 excluding VAT. Orders are delivered between 7am-7pm weekdays only. A Next Day delivery service is available on request, however orders must be received by 12 noon and your local representative will contact you with delivery charge.
The terms and conditions relating to Gold customer orders are determined and amended at store level. For further information please contact your local store.
We can deliver orders to almost all locations outside for the UK Mainland via our International Delivery service. The price of this service depends on the weight of the order as well as the delivery destination. A member of our customer service team will be more than happy to quote for delivering your order and confirm that we are able to deliver to your address.
- Estimated international delivery times and prices vary depending on the weight and size of the order and the delivery location. A quote and/or an estimated delivery timescale can be provided, however we will need to know what product(s) and quantities you want, we will then obtain a delivery cost from our carrier. Please contact our customer service team by email with details of the items you would like to order. Please note that when goods are shipped via airfreight certain products cannot be supplied e.g. aerosols.
- Deliveries outside of the UK are subject to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions. In order to comply with local legislation, you or your recipient may be required to pay additional fees, such as; taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry. Country Baskets will not be held liable for such fees and failure to pay may result in your delivery being delayed. In this circumstance we will not be able to assist.
- You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country therefore you will need to check any import restrictions with local customs or authorities before placing an order and we are unable to assist with this process or any circumstances that are the result of a failure to check the appropriate circumstances prior placing an order. However, we are happy to provide any additional, available product information at request before an order is placed.
- Please note that International delivery is not included in any of our delivery promotions e.g. Free Delivery. These promotions are exclusive to the UK.