Covid-19 Delivery Update
Please be aware that due to the volume of orders we're receiving, some may experience longer than usual delivery times. New procedures have been implemented to enable us to reopen with a very small team, allowing us to work safely, maintain social distancing measures and give you access to the products you love. We ask that you please allow up to 14 days for delivery for any orders that are placed with us online.
The information in this section regarding delivery times takes precedence over any other delivery timescales that may be mentioned in our Terms & Conditions pages. This will be under constant review and will be updated should the situation change.
General Delivery Terms
- Please note! If you are placing a large order and the weight/volume exceeds our standard delivery criteria, additional charges will be incurred. This will be discussed with you before dispatching your order and a member of our customer service team will be in contact to confirm the additional delivery cost. If contact cannot be made – this may result in the cancellation of your order.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address is capable of accepting delivery of the product(s). Such as ensuring that there is sufficient room for a large vehicle to make the delivery.
- We will bear no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our control including, but not limited to delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.
- We reserve the right to change our delivery services, services and/or terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Orders may require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will act as proof that the delivery has been received by you or the person to whom the order is addressed. If nobody is available to accept your delivery, you will receive a card to advise that delivery was attempted and will provide further instruction with regards to retrieving your order or arranging re-delivery.
- Free delivery and reduced-price delivery promotions are subject to availability and the terms of the promotion. Free delivery and other promotional codes remain the property of Country Baskets, are non-transferable and may not be reproduced in any other form.
Registered & Guest Customer Delivery
This is a standard service at £4.99 which includes VAT and is available to most postal areas within the UK Mainland. Geographic location, courier availability and order weight/volume can affect the availability and price of our standard delivery service.
- Standard Delivery is charged at £4.99 including VAT.
- We aim to deliver all orders within 3-5 working days. Our delivery days are Monday – Friday and delivery will be made between 7am and 6pm.
- The 3-5 working day delivery period begins the following working day of when your order was placed.
- Delivery may take longer than 5 working days in peak times, such as the months leading up to Christmas and Bank Holiday periods. However, we will endeavour to keep disruption to a minimum.
- Delivery to certain rural areas may take longer than 5 working days.
- Postal areas that are exempt from Standard Delivery include, but are not limited to; BFPO addresses, all areas outside of the UK Mainland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Anglesey, Orkney, Shetland Islands, Scottish Islands and the following post codes: AB, IV, KW, PH, PA20-49 & PA60-78.
We can deliver orders to almost all locations outside of the UK Mainland via our International Delivery service. The price of this service depends on the weight of the order as well as the delivery destination. A member of our customer service team will be more than happy to provide a quote for delivering your order and confirming that we are able to deliver to your address.
Delivery to Northern Island & The Republic of Ireland are eligible for delivery on orders over £50 excluding VAT. Orders being delivered internationally to any other location the order value must exceed £100 excluding VAT.
- Estimated international delivery times and prices vary depending on the weight and size of the order and the delivery location. A quote and/or an estimated delivery timescale can be provided, however we will need to know the product(s) and quantities you want, we will then obtain a delivery cost from our carrier. Please contact our customer service team by email with details of the items you would like to order. Please note that when goods are shipped via airfreight, certain products cannot be supplied e.g. aerosols.
- Deliveries outside of the UK are subject to customs, legal, regulatory and other restrictions. In order to comply with local legislation, you or your recipient may be required to pay additional fees, such as; taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry. Country Baskets will not be held liable for such fees and failure to pay may result in your delivery being delayed. In this circumstance we will not be able to assist.
- You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. Therefore, you will need to check any import restrictions with local customs or authorities before placing an order. We are unable to assist with this process or any circumstances that are the result of a failure to check the appropriate circumstances prior placing an order. However, we are happy to provide any additional and available product information at request before an order is placed.
- Please note that International delivery is not included in any of our delivery promotions e.g. Free Delivery. These promotions are exclusive to the UK Mainland.
- Orders that are being sent outside of the UK Mainland do not qualify for use with any promotions that are being offered online or in-store.